Our February club meeting included discussion about the following:
- A wrap-up of the January Thaw road race
- Plans to have a Striders online swag store twice a year
- Update on our status as a non-profit with the state of Maine
- More discussion of starting a new Striders 10k race
- Website, calendar, and newsletter updates
- A club Instagram account coming soon
- DEST relay team
- Mount Washington Road Race runners and volunteers needed
- And more!
Click here to download and read the full minutes:
Below you'll find meeting notes from the last three monthly Central Maine Striders club meetings.
All interested members are welcome to attend future club meetings. The next meeting is Tuesday, February 10, at 6 p.m.
in the Alfond Youth Center Boardroom (2nd floor), Waterville.
by Patrick Guerette
Another productive meeting tonight, a few things everyone should be aware of.
- Harold L. Shaw has laid some excellent groundwork on the Central Maine Striders website, www.centralmainestriders.com.
- We are looking to do a big group run at the Quarry Road on Saturday April 13th at 9am. The goal is to get a few group photos that we can use to build out the website. Love to see some old school race t's.
- Turns out David Benn has some singlets still kicking around, we are still going to figure out some CMS t-shirts, with some preliminary designs collected. More to come.
- Next meeting will be May 2nd @ 6pm at the AYC.
- I did get full approval to move forward to host a summer race series at the Quarry Road Rec Area, visit quarryroadraces.weebly.com/ for more information.